Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Parable of the Prodigal Son Puzzle

I have begun making a puzzle working off the story of the parable of the prodigal son. I am going to have a total of nine squares, hopefully, to put together in order to tell the story. I think it will be fun to do with children, and I can review the story by passing out the squares to children and then, the children can retell their part of the story as the puzzle is put back together. I'd like to thank Marge for spurring me on today to continue to make art using collage in this way! It is made completely with painted papers.

Eight more to follow in the days ahead, Lord willing! I look forward to
using
these with children here, my grandchildren and many others.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing-love them! You are on a roll!!!!! and God will use these too! I have no doubt!

    ReplyDelete