Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bienvenida!



What a warm welcome I had with the children this morning! They are happy, funny and friendly. Kids are kids all over the world!



I am still learning what I can and can't do computer-wise, so
pictures may or may not come as quickly as the tech-savvy Seattle area:-).
I'm off to have lunch with the kiddos!

Oh, here is a picture of the house where I am staying for six weeks. I'm all unpacked and ready to make art and love children! I've got the ideas/projects out that I learned under Marge's care last week in Connecticut. I pray they bless women here.

Now, if only the Spanish would come to me quickly!

See that you do not look down on one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven. – Matthew 18:10


No comments:

Post a Comment