Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Portrait of a Pastor from Guatemala


What a day - I think it was hard because of my lack of sleep last night. I hardly slept with the constant barking, cackling of hens, then early morning bird wake-up calls and the scratching of the two iguanas. Throw in Benjamin's whistling for danger, and the night lights brightly shining in my room, and I become a wee bit cranky by 5:00 a.m. Most nights have not been quite so noisy! It's funny how some nights are just like that.

Tomorrow, I am supposed to give a pastor, one who spoke in Honduras, a portrait. I worked on it all day long, and did more erasing than I have done in a long time. Sweating from head to toe, I'd take photos every so often, trying to document the good ole process. I have stopped for today. I feel I am closer to where I'd like to be for tomorrow, and I am hoping and praying he will be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment