Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Good Samaritan


I have been busy here in Los Cedros in a number of ways. First, I have completed the mural, with quite a bit of help from many students and a few adults. Second, I have gone into each classroom, except sixth grade, and I have made art with the students. I go to sixth grade tomorrow.

I also start art book making with 9 women tomorrow. That should be an amazing experience. I am just praying hard for those ladies to tell their stories using art while having some soul searching moments.

I have also been working on art cards to tell the story of the Good Samaritan. These have come more slowly, because I went back and did 3 more cards for the Prodigal Son puzzle for children, and I had the art classes. However, here is what I have so far. I am posting between rolling power outages!

I think you can click on it to enlarge it.

No comments:

Post a Comment